Our services and certification classes and courses:
- CPR Aed
- Cpr aed and first aid
- First Aid, Oxygen, Bloodborne Pathogens
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR and AED $70
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR, AED and First Aid $75
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS $80 (This is cpr and aed class for healthcare providers - nurses, paramedics, doctors, therapists, lifeguards, etc)
- ACLS renewal $150 - ACLS First Time $200
- PALS renewal $200 - PALS First Time $215
- *Bloodborne Pathogens, Oxygen or First Aid are only $35 each per person and may only be done
Students now ask if our classes are SAFE during Coronavirus? Of course: cprflorida.net/coronavirusnotification
Top 3 reasons to pick CPR Florida:
Here are the top 3 reasons why thousands of students choose us each year:
- 1. Classes six days a week and five different offices or we travel to you.
- 2. All instructors are healthcare professionals, are licensed and insured. (We have a staff of 22 instructors)
- 3. You get a fun, educational and stress free class, free cpr keychain AND your certification ecard the very same day!
See our cpr aed bls first aid acls pals schedule and register for a class
Links to other city resources:
What is there to do in this City?
Often, we have teams of students who are out of the area, or taking multiple classes, and they want to know where to relax, sight see, go to a nice restaurant or brewery and tour the city. Here is a short list we can provide for them
Top Bars and waterfront restaurants: Cobb's landing, Stuart Grill, 12A bouy, Manatee Island, St. Lucie Draft House, Fernando's Dockside Grill and Twisted Tuna.
Best Parks and Beaches and Museums: Fort Pierce Inlet State Park, National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum, Savannas Preserve State Park, Fort Pierce City Marina and St. Lucie County Aquarium
Sightseeing and things to do.