Our services and certification classes and courses:
- CPR Aed
- Cpr aed and first aid
- First Aid, Oxygen, Bloodborne Pathogens
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR and AED $70
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR, AED and First Aid $75
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS $80 (This is cpr and aed class for healthcare providers - nurses, paramedics, doctors, therapists, lifeguards, etc)
- ACLS renewal $150 - ACLS First Time $200
- PALS renewal $200 - PALS First Time $215
- *Bloodborne Pathogens, Oxygen or First Aid are only $35 each per person and may only be done
People now ask if our classes are SAFE during Coronavirus? Of course: cprflorida.net/coronavirusnotification
Top 4 reasons to pick CPR Florida:
Here are the top 4 reasons why thousands of students choose us each year for the best cpr aed bls and first aid certification classes in Martin County:
- 1. Classes six days a week and five different offices or we travel to you.
- 2. All instructors are healthcare professionals, are licensed and insured. (We have a staff of 22 instructors)
- 3. You get a fun, educational and stress free class, free cpr keychain AND your certification ecard the very same day!
- 4. An affordable course taught at a faster pace since everyone gets their own cpr manikin and first aid supplies and aed trainers.
See our cpr aed bls first aid acls pals schedule and register for a class
Links to other city resources:
What is there to do in this City?
Often, we have teams of students who are out of the area, or taking multiple classes, and they want to know where to relax, sight see, go to a nice restaurant or brewery and tour the city. Here is a short list we can provide for them.
Top restaurants in Stuart and Port St. Lucie. - The Gafford, Riverwalk Cafe and Oyster Bar, Sailors Return, Prawnbrocker Grill, Thirsty Turtle Seagrille, St. Lucie Draft House FL and Shrimpers.
Sightseeing and things to do.
From exploring an historic, eclectic riverside town to relaxing on the sands of the Atlantic Ocean beach…from uncovering educational museum gems to watching bucking broncos – there are so many FUN things to do in Stuart, FL: https://www.10best.com/destinations/florida/fort-lauderdale/attractions/beaches/
Sightseeing and things to do
Go to Project Rock for indoor rock climbing, Extreme Park for indoor and outdoor adult fun. Be sure to take a water Taxi tour too: https://365atlantatraveler.com/things-to-do-in-stuart-fl/