Our services and AHA, ASHI and Red Cross certification classes and courses:
- CPR Aed
- Cpr aed and first aid
- BLS (Healthcare Provider cpr and aed)
- First Aid, Oxygen, Bloodborne Pathogens
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR and AED $75
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR, AED and First Aid $80
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS $85
- ACLS renewal $150 - ACLS First Time $200
- PALS renewal $200 - PALS First Time $215
- *Bloodborne Pathogens, Oxygen or First Aid are only $35 each per person
Top 4 reasons to pick CPR Florida:
Here are the top 4 reasons why thousands of satisfied students choose us year after year:
- 1. Classes six days a week at five different offices or we travel to you.
- 2. All instructors are healthcare professionals, are licensed and insured. (We have a staff of 22 instructors)
- 3. Everyone gets their own manikin, use of aed machine, free water and snacks and laminated review sheets when you enter to make you feel comfortable.
- 4. You get a fun, educational and stress free class, free cpr keychain AND your 2 year certification ecard the very same day!
People now ask if our classes are SAFE during Coronavirus? Of course: cprflorida.net/coronavirusnotification
See our cpr aed bls first aid acls pals schedule and register for a class
CPR Florida of Coral Springs
3301 N. University Dr
Coral Springs, FL 33065
Links to other city resources:
What is there to do in this City?
Often, we have teams of students who are out of the area, or taking multiple classes, and they want to know where to relax, sight see, go to a nice restaurant or brewery and tour the city. Here is a short list we can provide for them.
Best Breweries in Coral Springs: Local Beers and perfect pairings for you and your friends. Our favorites are Big Bear Brewing, Funky Buddha and Concrete Beach and Tap 42:
Top restaurants in Coral Springs. Be sure to check out Runyons, Phat Boy Sushi, Tap 42, the Cook and the Cork.
Where to have fun at the beach.
Don’t forget to check out the end of Commercial Blvd, the Pompano Beach House and strip on los olas: https://www.10best.com/destinations/florida/fort-lauderdale/attractions/beaches/
Sightseeing and things to do
Go to Butterfly World, Big Bear Brewing, Sawrass Mills Mall and BBT center for the Florida Panthers and Concerts.... and more https://www.10best.com/destinations/florida/fort-lauderdale/coral-springs/