Our services and certification classes and courses:
- CPR Aed
- Cpr aed and first aid
- First Aid, Oxygen, Bloodborne Pathogens
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR and AED $70
- American Heart Heartsaver Layperson CPR, AED and First Aid $75
- American Heart Healthcare Provider BLS $80 (This is cpr and aed class for healthcare providers - nurses, paramedics, doctors, therapists, lifeguards, etc)
- ACLS renewal $150 - ACLS First Time $200
- PALS renewal $200 - PALS First Time $215
- *Bloodborne Pathognes, Oxygen or First Aid are only $35 each per person and may only be done
Top 3 reasons to pick CPR Florida:
Here are the top 3 reasons why thousands of students choose us each year:
- 1. Classes six days a week and five different offices or we travel to you.
- 2. All instructors are healthcare professionals, are licensed and insured. (We have a staff of 22 instructors)
- 3. You get a fun, educational and stress free class, free cpr keychain AND your certification ecard the very same day!
Link to other cities we cover:
What is there to do in South Florida?
Best Breweries in South Florida:
We love Copperpoint, Due South, Saltwater and Tank.
Top Bars and waterfront restaurants: Two Georges, Benny's on the Beach, Key Lime House, Tike Bar in Delray, Elbo Room, Hollywood Boardwalk, JBs on the Beach, Boathouse and Flip Flops.
Where to have fun at the beach: Check ahead of time as most beaches is pay to park.
Sightseeing and things to do: With awesoem weather all year, there are thousands of things to explore.