FAQs ABOUT CLASSES OR BUYING AEDS
CPR Florida has taught over 183,000 students and is ranked as a top CPR Training Site for 20 years in a row. We also teach Pet cpr. We are licensed, insured and are an authorized provider of American Heart Association, Red Cross and ASHI courses in Miami Dade, Palm Beach, Broward and Martin Counties or we travel to anywhere in Florida for large or small groups for any cpr, aed, bls, acls, pals or first aid certification training class.
CPR Florida's 8 most common questions:
- Can I just sign up one person?
Yes, of course. Sign up online here
- Are you Open during Covid? we have always been open during Coronavirus issues. You may take off your face mask in the classroom if you are vaccinated or if comfortable.
- What types of certification?
We are authorized providers of American Heart Association, Red Cross and ASHI certifications.
- Do I have to pay online?
NO, but register so we can hold your seat.
- How do I know which class to take?
Go to - Which class do I need link? it lists our most popular classes (Layperson CPR and AED vs. Healthcare Provider BLS.
- How do I get a book or can I review online?
Buy your own on Amazon. We also have free review sheets here - online cpr, bls and first aid free review sheets.
- How long are your classes?
Approximately: cpr aed 2.5 cpr aed first aid 3.5 BLS 3 ACLS 4.5 PALS 4.5 hours
- When do I receive my certification card?
We issue your certification ecard the very same day!
Buy AEDS? -
How do I buy aed, pads or batteries? Our aed store is here: www.cprflorida.net/aedform and our site for pads, batteries and electrodes is here: www.cprflorida.net/aedform-pads-batteries.