Where to find the best CPR certification classes near me!
Register for a CPR, AED and First Aid class near you and receive hands-on training and get certified in just a few hours. Convenient, fast and stress free and get your cpr certification card the same day!
Register easily now for an in person CPR, AED and First Aid class at one of our offices in West Palm Beach, Coral Springs, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pompano Beach or other areas in South FL.
Top 5 Reason To Register with CPR Florida:
1. CPR, AED, BLS, PALS, ACLS and First Aid Certification Classes six days a week at our offices or we travel to you for trainings.
2. All instructors are healthcare professionals, are licensed and insured. (We have a staff of 22 instructors)
3. You get a fun, educational and stress free AHA, Red Cross or ASHI class, free cpr keychain and your certification ecard the very same day!
4. Everyone is safe during Coronavirus issues and we follow CDC guidelines. All students have their own sanitized and disinfected manikin, clean aed and first aid supplies and plenty of room for social distancing during all courses.
5. Easy search for classes near you and online registration for classes and no touch sign-in at class.
Come to us or we travel to you for all certification courses. Feel safe knowing our professional instructors are nurses and paramedics and are accredited, licensed and insured. We teach American Heart Association, Red Cross and ASHI Certified Classes and are the top ranked training site in all of Florida. You type in and search for cpr certification near me and you know you have found the best and top rated training center with CPR Florida. We teach in Miami Dade County, Palm Beach County, Broward County and Martin Counties. The main cities we teach are in miami, west palm beach, jupiter, delray beach, boca raton, wellington, fort lauderdale, fort pierce, pompano beach, boynton beach, palm beach gardens, royal palm beach, hollywood, weston, coral springs, pembroke pines and other areas in south fl.